- Assists medical offices in managing their asthma patient needs with bi-lingual education and training through our Breathe EZzzz “Disease State Management Program.”
- Makes available the highest quality asthma equipment in your office for your patients. This decreases after-hours calls and emergency room visits.
- Participates actively in organizational leadership roles within the asthma community, NC Asthma Alliance and County Asthma Coalitions.
- Gives back to the community with our Back 2 Life Program.
Active Healthcare’s knowledgeable staff is here to help teach you how to manage your asthma. Our effective training and educational support gives you the confidence to identify and manage your asthma, understand and take medications as prescribed and learn to recognize signs when your asthma is getting worse as well as what to do.
- Quick Treatment Times
- EZ Fax Order Form
- Asthma Education Tool Kit
- Education Materials
- Flexible to the needs of your practice and patients
- Active Community Presence
Your Asthma Team at Active Healthcare
Active Healthcare Donated Nebulizers to the Wake County Public School system in March, 2019